Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Journey I Intend to Take.

Sometime in my lifetime, I would like to take a trip to the jungle. I think it would be a lot of fun to be all alone in the forest with a few friends, not stressing over jobs or school, friends or family, or whose house we're going to hang out at next Friday night. Just being out there by ourselves with nothing to worry about. I want to be able to say I did something exciting in my life. I also would love to have a relaxing vacation where we could just be around nature playing poker and talking. Exploring the jungle and going down a waterfall sounds like a blast. I would love to raft down a raging river and feel the thrill of something dangerous. Something I can't control. These are reasons I would like to take a journey to the jungle.

No comments: